[OS X TeX] RE: Ch;icago Manual of Style

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 4 17:28:20 CEST 2009

	More technically, the two distinct styles are for "in-text citations
with a reference list" (often used in the natural and social sciences)
and one for "footnotes and bibliography" (more generally used in the
humanities and occasionally in the social sciences). Chicago makes a
distinction between the style of documentation rather than one based
on subject material.

-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.