[OS X TeX] Chicago Manual of Style

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:49:37 CEST 2009

Adam:

2009/7/2 Adam M. Goldstein <a.m.goldstein at mac.com>:
> Do you have a copy of the manual? It does look Chicago-like, but I couldn't
> say whether it's exactly how the Manual describes the formatting. Actually
> there are several distinct styles, depending upon whether footnotes or
> in-text citation is used, and whether a reference list is used.

I know very little about the Chicago style.  However, from the
examples I have seen on the WWW, there is no parenthesis around the
year of publication in the bibliography.

The bibliography that I am generating now has those parenthesis, just
as in APA format.

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934