[OS X TeX] problem with latexit (blank output, no error)

Leonardo Gualtieri Leonardo.Gualtieri at roma1.infn.it
Wed Jul 1 16:30:17 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a problem with latexit (1.16.1) on mac OS (10.5.7).

I have installed tex on /usr/local/gwTeX/bin/i386-apple-darwin
and I have given this path in the preferences (I also have it in
my .bash_profile).

latexit runs prefectly, without error messages, but the output is blank.

The log file has no error messages, too, and if I go to

/var/folders/IO/IOe86tTKEkewWqQWAWcS-U+++TI/-Tmp-/latexit-1.16.1/usr/local/gwTeX/bin/i386-apple-darwin

I find the temporary files created by latexit; there is a latexit-1.tex,
which is perfect; then there is latexit-1-2.tex, which crops the output
of the previous one, and the result of the crop is a blank file.
I also tried to change the parameters of the crop
(\includegraphics[viewport = ...])

with no result.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,