[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.20

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jan 28 11:05:43 CET 2009

Am 28.01.2009 um 05:06 schrieb Jan Rosinski:

> Is it possible, in principle, to port the inline
> latex preview from auctex to TeXShop?

It won't be easy. Emacsen have learned from XEmacs to integrate
graphics into a text pane. These graphics snippets are created via
latex runs. Their output is examined and further converted to PNG
format. And these images are then inserted – and I think this
technique is called "overlay," i.e., the picture is put over the
LaTeX text.

And I think preview-latex does not work with XeLaTeX ...

--
Greetings

   Pete       (: