[OS X TeX] Backslash Key

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jan 27 11:37:10 CET 2009

Am 27.01.2009 um 03:42 schrieb Paul Fons:

> I have a Japanese (JIS) keyboard on my mac.

On my German keyboard layout I can produce the \ according to the
layout the Keyboard Viewer utility shows me.

This little application can be activated from the International pane
in System Preferences (symbolised by an United Nations flag). You
also need to activate the "Show input menu in menu bar" option. Then
a new small menu, symbolised by a flag corresponding to the country
having this keyboard layout, is created bearing the Keyboard Viewer
utility, potentially chosen keyboard layouts, and also the optional
Character Palette.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.