[OS X TeX] Biblatex question on bibliography punctuation

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 27 03:52:23 CET 2009

	Hi all,

	I started playing around with biblatex, after reading some about it
on the list. It seems quite wonderful, and so far, I have only one
question. Does it have any facility similar to the \bibpunct command/
macro for natbib? The native author-date citation format seems pretty
good for me, except that most of my field prefers that the year in
bibliographic citation not have parentheses around it (as Chicago
prefers).

	TIA.

Best,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel