[OS X TeX] Suppressing console messages

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Mon Jan 26 07:17:22 CET 2009

Sorry, my message was incomplete. Yes, the console always pops up
whether or not there is an error.

I am using TeXshop 2.18 and OS X 10.5.6 (on a Powerbook). I installed
it from TeXlive 2008 and recently updated everything using TeX Live
Manager. I am running it from a username I created after I installed
Leopard.  TeXshop has always ignored that setting in the past, but it
is finally getting slightly annoying, so I thought I would mention it
in the forum.

Thanks.

Warren Nagourney