[OS X TeX] (no subject)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 26 00:52:57 CET 2009

Am 25.01.2009 um 19:01 schrieb Adam M. Goldstein:

> PS: I now use GNUstep Emacs and I don't think I will ever go back
> to anything else.

Which does not support display of PS and EPS in doc-view mode – but
PDF works! With DVI it also fails ...

BTW, the correct name is Emacs.app. I mostly call it Cocoa Emacs to
make a difference from Carbon Emacsen, which might never update to
version 23.x. Aquamacs Emacs is probably already migrating to
Emacs.app, which should not be so complicated since it's a rather
large Emacs Lisp "plug-in," comparable to Enrico Franconi's ECE plug-in.

--
Greetings

   Pete

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they
start selling vacuum cleaners.
				– Ernest Jan Plugge