[OS X TeX] TexLiveUtility & classicovn.map

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jan 23 12:10:53 CET 2009

Am 23.01.2009 um 10:28 schrieb Daniel Becker:

> What is going on? Can I do something to avoid that error in the
> future? Could the TexLiveUtility offer the possibility to run
> "updmap --syncwithtrees"? And maybe also "updmap-sys" and so on,
> with a short note what they do?

Obviously one MAP file fragment was removed from TeX Live 2008
distribution. This situation is handled correctly in original TeX
Live Manager, according to my observations and saved update runs in
GNU Emacs' *shell* buffer. To solve the TLU problem you would need to
run

	sudo updmap-sys --syncwithtrees

(and maybe disable the MAP file fragment in question if still active
afterwards).

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the
entire catalogue.
	–  Sears, Roebuck, and Co., Consumer's Guide, 1897