[OS X TeX] BibDesk and iWork '09 (Pages)

Friedrich Vosberg fvosberg at me.com
Wed Jan 21 23:18:10 CET 2009

On 16.01.2009, at 1.41, Alex Hamann wrote:

> On 15.01.2009, at 23:57, Juergen Fenn wrote:
>
>> Now, *has* somebody tested this?

Yes. I did. It's a mess compared with using BibDesk with LaTeX.

> I haven't tested it but CiteInPages has been around for some time
> and James Harrison is maintaining and developing his script in
> coordination with the BibDesk developers. He is also a regular on
> the BibDesk mailing list and I can not remember having ever heard
> about anybody complaining about CiteInPages not working on that list.

I've asked in the BibDesk users mailing list for using Pages '09 and
BibDesk, particularly regarding citations in footnotes. And this is
the James' answer:

http://tinyurl.com/9u7q2e

Kind regards, Friedrich

--
»Die ehrlichen Häute sind auch immer die dünnen.« (Klaus Kleber in
Beckmann/ZDF am 9. September 2008)