[OS X TeX] Changing TeXShop Matrix Panel size

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 21 19:53:15 CET 2009

Folks,

On Jan 21, 2009, at 8:00 AM, Kirk Lowery wrote:

> TeXShop's matrix panel defaults to 10x10 size. According to the help
> file,
> one can change the size with the command:
>
> $ defaults write TeXShop matrixsize 12
>
> However, when I execute that command (with 12 or any other number),
> restart TeXShop and bring up the matrix panel, nothing has happened.
> The maximum matrix size is still 10x10.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Apparently this Preference was never "hooked up" and the default
matrix size is hard coded. This is easily fixed, since all of the
"infrastructure" for the preference exists.  A new version of TeXShop
is close to ready (the remaining task is some Localization work), and
this bug has been fixed in the code for the new version.

Dick Koch