[OS X TeX] OgreKit does not reactivate the file it just worked on

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jan 10 03:26:48 CET 2009

On Jan 9, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

>> Howdy,
>>
>> If the thing you're finding only appears once in the file you need
>> not create the shortcut at all! Just use Replace and Find Next (Opt-
>> Cmd-G) twice; the first time will find and select the item and the
>> second will replace and (unsuccessfully) look for the next find.
>
> I hadn't thought of that but still doesn't deal with the need for
> step 3, does it>
>
> Grateful regards
> -schremmer

Howdy,

maybe there's one more thing. If you open the Find window (Cmd-F)
there is a button called More Options. Make sure that the Progress
Sheet option Close When Done is checked in the More Options pane. Then
when you do a Find (Cmd-F), engter the information in the Find pane
and the Replace in the Replace pane and press Return the Find window
closes. From then on Cmd-G will find the next match IN ANY FILE until
you change the contents.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)