[OS X TeX] Problem with the "starred" includegraphics

Cédrick Fairon Cedrick.Fairon at uclouvain.be
Thu Jan 8 22:48:13 CET 2009

Hello All,

I am trying to use the star version of \includegraphics* for including
a PDF graphic (filename=cental.pdf) in a document.I am working with
TexShop, with the TexLive-2008 distribution (compiling with PDFTex)

The following code does not work: LaTeX Error: File '*' not found.

\usepackage{graphicx}

\resizebox{!}{1.7cm}{\includegraphics*{cental}}

But, if I remove the star... it works, the image file "cental.pdf" is
correctly inserted in my document.

\usepackage{graphicx}

\resizebox{!}{1.7cm}{\includegraphics*{cental}}

I guess, I am missing something... Any Idea?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cédrick

Prof. Cédrick Fairon
cedrick.fairon at uclouvain.be

Directeur du CENTAL
Centre de traitement automatique du langage
Université catholique de Louvain
Place Blaise Pascal, 1
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgique