[OS X TeX] TL2008 destroys my geometry

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:12:35 CET 2009

On Jan 4, 2009, at 1:51 PM, cfrees at imapmail.org wrote:

> On Sun 4th Jan, 2009 at 13:12, Alain Schremmer seems to have written:

>> And I remain unconvinced, should i suddenly decide to write in
>> French, that I would know what to do. Still, it is a worthwhile
>> start.
>
> I do provide a template on my personal page of the wiki. You only need
> to uncomment the relevant lines an replace "welsh" with "french".
> Comments in the template explain what the lines do. I'm sure there are
> better templates, though.

Guilty as charged—and I am not "kidding". :-)))

But:

1) I am not about to write in French,
2) I am true (Mac) believer, that is I think that manuals are for the
birds.

Yes of course, this is not a Mac matter but a LaTeX matter. But then
I am not about to write in French.

Grateful regards
--schremmer