[OS X TeX] [pdftk] MacOS Roman -> Western ISO Latin 9

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Sun Jan 4 20:35:19 CET 2009

On Jan 4, 2009, at 1:16 PM, Friedrich Vosberg wrote:

> On 04.01.2009, at 20.10, David Watson wrote:
>
>> It would appear that you have extended attributes (ACLs) on that
>> engine.
>
> I do not see any noticeable problems in the info box. But maybe I do
> not know, what I should look for particularly.

If you follow Herbert's instructions regarding using `ls -ale Library/
TeXShop/Engines` you may see some extra information directly under the
listing for the engine you are having a problem with, with extra
permissions regarding other users/groups.
I'm not saying this is the problem, but the fact that there are @s
right after the listing makes me wonder.

You could also try `ls -@ Library/TeXShop/Engines` to see if there is