Re: ptex (was Re: [OS X TeX] Kanbun (漢文) and French...)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jan 4 16:10:19 CET 2009

Am 04.01.2009 um 11:43 schrieb Jean-Christophe Helary:

> Are you refering to this command in your mail:
>
>   \newfontfamily\Kanbun[Scale=MatchUppercase,Script=Kana]{Hiragino
> Mincho Pro W3}
>   \DeclareRobustCommand{\J}[1]{{\Kanbun #1}}

Yes. One option to declare the font and the features to be used. And
one option to create a command that makes use of the font declaration.

--
Greetings

   Pete

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny..."
				– Isaac Asimov