Re: [OS X TeX] Kanbun (漢文) and French...

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Sun Jan 4 13:45:54 CET 2009

Wolfgang,

Thank you for your three very helpful mails.

I am downloading the uptex package at the moment. I had seen the
kanbun.sty and sfkanbun.sty files references on the Japanese pages and
was considering to use them. I have no idea though how to "adapt them
to XeteX". But I'll certainly take a look.

Jean-Christophe Helary