[OS X TeX] [ANN] TeX Live Utility 0.5

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Jan 4 00:18:25 CET 2009

Claus,

Can you (or other list member with a non-MacTeX installation) check
the value of

kpsewhich -var-value=SELFAUTOPARENT

and send me the result?

I'd like to add capability to do non-authenticated installs, since you
really shouldn't have to enter an admin password if you have TL
installed in your home directory.

thanks,
Adam