[OS X TeX] TL2008 destroys my geometry

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jan 3 00:28:13 CET 2009

On Jan 2, 2009, at 5:02 PM, Friedrich Vosberg wrote:

>>> Something with your code.
>>
>> Probably, yes.
>
> Maybe. But the probably wrong code has worked fine for years with TL
> versions previous 2008.
>
>> So if anything is changed about your code it should be changed
>> according
>> to the new version of geometry.sty.
>
> And how can I figure it out to adapt my code?
>
> TIA and kind regards, Friedrich

Howdy,

Attached is a a version of vtlnlasche.sty that works with the test
file you supplied and either compiling with latex(->dvips->ps2pdf) or
pdflatex. The ONLY difference between what you had is that I've
commented out the driver; see the vtlnlasche.sty file. By removing the
dvips driver option you can compile the file correctly using either
latex or pdflatex.