[OS X TeX] TL2007 vs. TL2008

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Fri Jan 2 23:22:02 CET 2009

Peter Dyballa schrieb:

>     diff
> /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-dist/tex/latex/koma-script/scrlttr2.cls
> /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex/koma-script/scrlttr2.cls
>
> or use /Developer/Applications/Utilities/FileMerge.app to compare them.
> There is also GNU Emacs ... IMO (I really did not try to follow the
> hundred or such changes) it has to do with changed options to typearea.
>
> Why isn't this difference documented?

No matter what changes this is due to, the easiest way to get back to
work would be to use the old KOMA-Script version the OP used for testing
his template. Copy it to your local texmf tree at ~/Library/texmf… In
case you don't have it at hand, the BerliOS archive provides versions of
KOMA-Script back to as early as v2.95 of 2006 at

http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=4307

Jürgen.