Re: [OS X TeX] Kanbun (漢文) and French...

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Fri Jan 2 15:28:52 CET 2009

Thank you Alain for the link.

I did visit the site, installed xetex with Fink and tried it with a
few (French) paragraphs or my document, but the resulting PDF did not
display any French accent.

Also, when I searched Japanese pages about xetex, I did not find
anything. And this alone contributed to convince me xetex was maybe
not the best package to handle the kanbun side of my document.

If you have any specifics though, I'd be happy to know more.

Jean-Christophe Helary