[OS X TeX] Adding menu item and shortcut to TeXShop

Kirk Lowery empirical.humanist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:36:22 CET 2009

I thought that I would, for the record, report here what I found after
trying all the different solutions (thanks, guys!):

xelatexmk is the best solution for me because my documents most of the
time include bibtex citations, and sometimes glossaries, indexes and
other things requiring running XeLaTeX and friends multiple times.

With "%%!TEX TS-program = xelatexmk" at the top of the source file,
Cmd-t is simple, effective and JustWorks(tm). :-)

Thanks to all who made suggestions. I learned a lot.

Kirk