[OS X TeX] TeX Live Utility

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Feb 15 18:47:00 CET 2009

On Feb 15, 2009, at 9:09 AM, Paul Fons wrote:

> Running the disaster recovery tarball fixed the problem.  I suspect
> that something went amiss with an earlier run of the TeX Live
> Utility (or perhaps more accurately, the underling update).
> Everything seems to be working fine now.  Thanks for the help.

Sorry for the trouble...I'd sure like to know what went wrong, and if
there's any way I can prevent it.  I found that using `tlmgr update`
when tlmgr itself needs updating will fail quite frequently, so TLU
always uses the latest disaster recovery script, preceded by a warning
sheet that says something about critical infrastructure requiring
update.

--
Adam