[OS X TeX] Natbib cfg file question

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 12 17:07:03 CET 2009

	Hi all,

	I have two quick questions about using a natbib.cfg file for one of
my .bst files.

1.	If I want to use the same natbib.cfg for pretty much all of my
bibliographies that use a particular style, where would be the best
place to put it? Somewhere in ~/Library/texmf?
2.	I have slightly different versions of the same bst, using the same
stem name: chicagonapA, chicagonapB, etc. Is there a wild card
character I can use in a commandlike the following, so that as long as
I use a file with the stem name, the configuration command will be used?
\newcommand{\bibstyle at chicagonap}{%
     \bibpunct[; ]{(}{)}{;}{a}{}{,}%
     \ifx\@undefined\normalparindent
	\bibhang\parindent
     \else
	\bibhang\normalparindent
     \fi
}
	Thanks.

Best,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.