[OS X TeX] Lucida again

George Gratzer gratzer at me.com
Wed Feb 11 21:45:35 CET 2009

Hi Jose Maria,

This is a miracle! This works.

And how fast. Since I am not working within invisible folders with
permission problems, I just dragged the Lucida folder's content into
the new texmf folder, did the sudo, and pronto.

Should somebody write to TUG and tell them this?

I do update the clone daily, but I assume that I also export the
corruptions...

Your friend,

George