[OS X TeX] Beamer question

Jimi Alphapower at gmx.de
Thu Feb 5 19:39:03 CET 2009

Hi Jason,

a comment which does not answer your question but might be an
alternative:

I had the same question as you but gave up the search when I saw
Apples presentation program "Keynote" and the freeware
tool "PDF to Keynote". After years with slides and beamer packages, I
know prepare my presentations in beamer and convert them
to a Keynote-file. I write then my notes in Keynote and use the
presenter screen which shows beside the actual slide also the next
one, my notes and two stop watches. And, I can control the
presentation with the iPhone. Especially the stop watches are extremely
useful in presentations with strict time limits (conferences, etc. )

Unfortunately, the functionality of the buttons on the slides get lost
during the conversion since static pictures are produced. But I
have never used them, except during my lectures in which, however, I
never used notes nor a presenter screen.

Jimi