[OS X TeX] Lucida

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 13:31:27 CET 2009

On  5 Feb, 2009, at 05:58, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 05.02.2009 um 12:25 schrieb Axel E. Retif:
>
>> \usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}
>
> A simple \usepackage{graphicx}, outside of \ifpdf, is sufficient
> todays – at least in my test case.

Right. As I said in a previous message to George Grätzer,

> I just tried without specifying the pdftex driver to graphicx, and
> it didn't complain.

But old habits die hard ---or not so hard, because, after all, I'm not
being consistent, as I am not specifying the dvips driver in DVI mode.

But this makes all the more strange the message G. Grätzer is receiving:

> Package epstopdf Warning: Graphics driver file `pdftex.def' not loaded

as he is working in PDF mode.

> (Maybe one could convince Heiko Oberdiek to make epstopdf.sty reject

Yes, I think it would be useful.

Best,

Axel