[OS X TeX] Lucida

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Feb 5 12:12:18 CET 2009

Am 05.02.2009 um 11:04 schrieb Axel E. Retif:

> If I'm going to create a DVI file, I'm *not* going to use epstopdf
> ---I mean, why would I use epstopdf if I'm not interested in
> converting the EPS graphic files to PDFs?

Right! It's nonsense you understand. Others seem to miss it ... (and
I actually found it recently by chance because I pressed the wrong
keys in AUCTeX so that it started to create DVI instead of PDF)

Isn't vi that text editor with two modes... one that beeps and one
that corrupts your file?
				– Dan Jacobson, on comp.os.linux.advocacy