[OS X TeX] Lucida

George Gratzer gratzer at me.com
Thu Feb 5 03:00:49 CET 2009

Alex,

Thanks, in about an hour I accomplished the task.

I do not know what is this

>> Package epstopdf Warning: Graphics driver file `pdftex.def' not
>> loaded.

I use TeXShop out of the box and generate pdf files.

One more comment: the instructions from TUG do mention

sudo updmap-sys --enable Map lucida.map

If

sudo texhash

is also there, I overlooked it.

This whole exercise was like when i was in grade two, misbehaved, and
I had to write my name 200 times.

Every file I had to create, every folder I had to put staff in,
required my password...

By the way, Pathfinder was very useful for this.

Thanks again,

GG