[OS X TeX] Lyx Update?

Jens Nöckel noeckel at uoregon.edu
Wed Dec 30 19:33:17 CET 2009

Herb,
the current 1.6.5 works fine under Leopard. There had been a problem with Snow Leopard earlier where the autosave feature caused a "fake crash" (a recurring Finder alert stating incorrectly that LyX had crashed). This has now been "fixed" by a workaround, and I've been using LyX 1.6.5 (compiled from source) without trouble on Snow Leopard since early December.

Regards,
Jens