[OS X TeX] Two tables of contents

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Tue Dec 29 17:49:50 CET 2009

At 10:23 AM -0600 12/29/09, George Gratzer wrote:
>Is there a package that does the following:
>
>Does a "Short Table of Contents", chapters and sections.
>
>Does a "Table of Contents", chapters and sections, and anything else
>marked with \addtocontents.

Both minitoc and titletoc can do this.

I would try titletoc first.  Beware that the documentation for
titletoc is somewhat minimalist, (although usable) and the
documentation for minitoc is truly baroque.  Something for all tastes!

Alan

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
	517-355-7491
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736