[OS X TeX] BasicTeX and texdoc

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Dec 28 00:19:39 CET 2009

Texdoc immediately found a manual for csquotes in my full TL 2009 installation. The corresponding tex file is attached. However, running the tex file might be difficult with BasicTeX, since it requires some non-standard packages.

I don't recommend installing BasicTeX for exactly the reason you are seeking help. If you are really running low on disk space and in addition have a slow internet connection, then you should buy the TL DVD.

Claus