[OS X TeX] CocoAspell 2.1 vs 2.0.4 Dictionaries

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 26 20:18:00 CET 2009

On Dec 26, 2009, at 1:05 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

> Followed your instructions, great. When choosing the dictionary, I have three English (United States). How do I choose?
>
> GG

Howdy,

I guess I didn't... :-) I just chose the one marked English! One of the English (United States) shows up in the Name line as [w_accents_only], the second [wo_accents_only] and the third with no additional information. Looking at ``about this dictionary'' the second and third seem to be use identical dictionaries while the first choice uses the w_accents dictionary. Finally, the one marked simply English uses both the US and GB-ise wo_accents dictionary. All use the en-common.rws dictionary.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)