[OS X TeX] Multiple-page editing

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Dec 20 00:02:52 CET 2009

Am 19.12.2009 um 19:10 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> OK, I will go the the site and see if they explain how to set up
> TeXShop to use it.

I think there is nothing you can set in TeX Shop. After the first
successful run TeX Shop will open a PDF viewer window. When you close
it, I think, it will stay closed when run TeX again successfully.
After this first run you just open the PDF file in Skim and when you
allow Skim to automatically reload the file you're done.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Imbecility, n.:
	A kind of divine inspiration, or sacred fire affecting censorious
critics of this dictionary.
				– Ambrose Bierce: _The Devil's Dictionary_