[OS X TeX] Multiple-page editing

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 19 18:24:22 CET 2009

On Dec 19, 2009, at 11:02 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> Ah, but 2.36 does seem a lot nicer: I just noticed that the source has numbered lines. Can't wait to make an error (I am not quite perverse enough willfully to make one.)
>
> Regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

I assume you meant TeXShop 2.26... I haven't seen 2.36 yet. :-)

See... there are good reasons to update. Does the line numbering tend to slow down your editing? On my old PowerBook G4 (and I assumed other PPC systems) it slowed down editing to a crawl and I had to turn it off by default; on my Intel MacBook Pro there is no problem.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)