[OS X TeX] Font help

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Mon Dec 14 15:21:48 CET 2009

All,

I want to use the Calligraphic font for some characters in my
document. For example, I want to typeset the letter G in the
Calligraphic font.

But I can't tell if the Calligraphic font is part of the MacTeX
package. (I have installed TexLive2009.) Peter Flynn's typeface
sampler in http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/fontsampler/
sampler.pdf appears to imply that Calligraphic is included in the
TeXLive distribution.

The MacTeX distribution documentation states that the package includes
many fonts, but all I can find are the Latin Modern and TeXGyre fonts.
Where are the others?

I will appreciate any help on this matter. If Calligraphic is not
included in the MacTeX distribution, I will especially appreciate
advice on how to obtain it and install it.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Raul Martinez