[OS X TeX] bib files subsidiary to one another?

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 14 16:10:46 CET 2009

	Hi there,

	I want to have a giant .bib file with every reference ever. I would also like subsidiary ones for different projects. Here's what I'd like to do, but I don't know if it's possible.

	I have a file project1.bib that I'd like to keep using. But I would also like it to be called/dynamically updated/something in the file giant.bib. So giant.bib could have its own references, but it would also include whatever the current contents of project1.bib are.

	Can anyone help?

	Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,
-Nathan
Nathan A. Paxton, Ph.D.
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
        -Coco Chanel