[OS X TeX] writing twice to the same line

Josep Maria Font jmfont at ub.edu
Sun Dec 13 22:45:28 CET 2009

El 13/12/2009, a les 18:49, Samuel Lelievre va escriure:

> I solved a similar problem thanks to the commands \llap,
> \rlap and \clap, described / introduced in the very nice
> document "A complement to \smash, \llap, and \rlap", by
> Alexander R. Perlis, available at
>
>  http://math.arizona.edu/~aprl/publications/mathclap/
>
> These commands should help you do exactly what you need.

These really handy commands, along with others, are included in the
nice package "mathtools", which gathers a miscellany of necessary (and
natural) tools, mainly for the fine tuning of mathematical
typesetting, and some of more general use. I heartily recommend it.

JMaF