[OS X TeX] testers for proxy support in TeX Live Utility

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Dec 13 03:44:42 CET 2009

If anyone can test TeX Live Utility with a proxy, particularly one that requires a username/password, please contact me offlist. I've added support for reading the proxy host/port from system preferences and the user/pass from the keychain, but I don't actually have a proxy to test against.  I posted this on the TeX Live list a few days ago, and although I had one volunteer, I'd like to get a few more testers if possible.

Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later and TeX Live 2009

thanks,
Adam