[OS X TeX] Changing default script in TeXShop

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Tue Dec 1 01:33:02 CET 2009

Hi,

On Nov 30, 2009, at 16:11 , Herbert Schulz wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Justin C. Walker wrote:
[snip]
>> I was experimenting with different settings for the default script
>> in the Prefs window for TeXShop, and noticed that the setting
>> doesn't seem to "take" until I restart TeXSHop.  Is this expected?
>> Something peculiar to my system?
[snip]
> That appears to be the case. Not only that, even if the default is
> changed to TeX+DVI the Typeset Menu sill shows Pdftex checked and
> changes only when you compile the first file.

Thanks for the confirmation.  I suppose it's good that the Typeset
menu shows what TeXShop will *actually* do :-}

Is the sourceforge TeXShop site still the right way to report bugs?
The latest download seems to be 2.10 beta...

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-at-Large
() The ASCII Ribbon Campaign