[OS X TeX] Long line in \description environment

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Aug 23 21:32:25 CEST 2009

Am 23.08.2009 um 16:50 schrieb Manuel:

> I wonder if there is any simple way to produce a second line other
> than -\\ , which was ignored.

How is this?

	\noindent\begin{tabular}{p{80mm}}
	  \textbf{Asociación Castellano Leonesa de Afectados de Retinosis
	    Pigmentaria} …further information…\\[2ex]
	  \textbf{Asociación de Padres de Sordociegos de España (APASCIDE)
	    Barcelona} …further information…\\
	\end{tabular}

The p{width} declaration creates a parbox in which hyphenation works.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929