[OS X TeX] Question about a runaway argument

David Kaplan dkaplan at education.wisc.edu
Tue Apr 21 22:41:23 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I am using PowerDot within TexShop.  I added some slides and when I
click typeset, it seems to work fine.  I then added a couple of
additional slides, and when I typeset the
document again, it comes back with runaway argument error and takes me
to the \begin{document} statement when I ask it to go to the error.  I
not only double checked the slides, I also deleted them at the point
where the slides compiled nicely before, and I get the same error.  I am
running the most recent version of TexShop.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

David Kaplan, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Educational Psychology