[OS X TeX] Help: TeX Live Utility (Get Info Broken)

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Fri Apr 17 05:45:42 CEST 2009

Aloha,

I have been using TeX Live Utility to get the documentation of the packages that I am using (click on Manage Packages, find the desired package, click show info, then double click on the documentation files). This worked until a couple of days ago, now after I click show info I get references to the documents with an icon with a question mark. Does anyone know of a fix?

I know this has been reported as a bug <http://code.google.com/p/mactlmgr/issues/detail?id=22>, but I am a little impatient as I am working on an emergency project that uses a multitude of packages.

Thanks,

Ramón