[OS X TeX] How do you use texexec to burst a pdf?

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 9 17:19:12 CEST 2009

Aloha,

I am using pdftk to burst a pdf into its components pages (one pdf per page). However, I would like to do this with texexec (it is installed by dafault with TeXLive, unlike pdftk, which requires a long compile via Fink or MacPorts).

Can any body help? (I have seen the pdfselectc work by Claus Gerhart so I know that it should be possible).

Thanks,

Ramón