[OS X TeX] TeXTable: Does someone know how to compile it?

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 6 16:10:56 CEST 2009

Aloha,

I got it to compile this way:

1. I right clicked on a copy of TeXTable in the Finder and selected "Show Package Contents".
2. Inside I found the Frameworks folder and copied its contents to "/Library/Frameworks".

Then the source code will compile. So assuming that the nature of the bug does lie in the frameworks someone that knows Cocoa can fix it (unfortunately not me).

I tried using current versions of the frameworks, but it did not work that way.

Ramón