[OS X TeX] Sysquake for LaTeX (and TeXShop)

Peter Pagin peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
Sun Apr 5 00:15:51 CEST 2009

Thanks,
but the log says 'entering extended mode', which I thought reports
that the shell-escape option has been used, or am I wrong?

Peter

4 apr 2009 kl. 22.47 skrev Herbert Schulz:

> On Apr 4, 2009, at 3:06 PM, Peter Pagin wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I would like to use Sysquake for LaTeX as well. I have run the
>> installation, but the Sysquake parts of the sq-example.tex file
>> don't process. In the log file it says
>>
>> "system(sysquakelatextool --latexingraphics -o sq-example.lmeout
>> sq-example.lme
>> )...disabled."
>>
>> But I can run sysquakelatextool from the command line. Does anyone
>> have an idea of what has gone wrong, and how it can be fixed.
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Peter
>>

> Howdy,
>
> Notice that the engine file,
>
> #!/bin/sh
> PATH="$PATH:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin"
> pdflatex --shell-escape "$1"
> pdflatex --shell-escape "$1"
> name=$(basename "$1" .tex)
> rm "$name".lme
> rm "$name".lmeout
> rm lmefrag*
>
> contains --shell-escape which allows programs to be executed from
> within pdflatex.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Peter Pagin
Professor
Department of Philosophy, Stockholm University
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
tel: +46-8-162813, fax: +46-8-152226
email: peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
http://people.su.se/~ppagin/pagineng.htm