[OS X TeX] new user

George Gratzer gratzer at me.com
Thu Apr 2 19:45:11 CEST 2009

May I, respectfully, make a suggestion? Pull down the Help menu in
TeXShop, and select the Short Course. You can read it in one afternoon.

You can save a lot of time -- and a lot of frustrations --  if you
read up on LaTeX a bit. This is not your usual word processor that you
can dive in with no help.

GG