[OS X TeX] print-on-demand

Jan Anderssen jan at linguist.umass.edu
Tue Sep 30 14:27:31 CEST 2008

>> \includepdf[noautoscale=true]{OriginalLettersizeFile}
>>

> Thank you for your suggestion.
> I tried post processing with pdfpages but it only fixed page 1
> i.e., the output was only 1 page (of 329) but in the correct size
> (7x10).
> Did I do something wrong?  I ran the code you sent after
> replacing "OriginalLettersizeFile" with the name of my file.

my bad, you can specify which pages to include with the parameter
"pages". i thought the default was all, but i guess it's just the
first page instead.

\includepdf[pages={-},noautoscale=true]{...} or (the more explicit)
\includepdf[pages={1-329},noautoscale=true]{...}

would presumably work, though you found a much easier solution.

cheers,
jan