[OS X TeX] BBEdit integration scripts / interactive mode

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Sep 27 02:52:10 CEST 2008

On Sep 26, 2008, at 7:06 PM, Richard Seguin wrote:

> Maarten Sneep's "Run pdflatex" script invokes a nonstop typeset
> mode. Has anyone successfully modified this script so that it
> invokes an interactive typeset, i.e., it stops at the first error
> like TeXShop does? It would also be nice if the terminal window
> could be moved to the foreground when there is an error, but I
> imagine that this may not be easy if not impossible.
>
> Richard Séguin

Howdy,

As a side note, you can always change the pdflatex engine so it will
always run in non-stop mode. You can also write a special engine,
e.g., pdfltexns.engine, that runs in non-stop mode.

I assume the scripts can also be customized to run in non-stop mode
but I haven't played with them.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)