[OS X TeX] problem with komascript's pagestyle and texLive 2008

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Sep 26 22:35:06 CEST 2008

(snipped previous messages)

I have to come back with this issue:

this minimal example typesets fine with gwTeX (based on TeXLive 2007)
but gives a segmantation fault with TeXLive 2008 Basic

\documentclass[a4paper]{scrartcl}
\usepackage{xltxtra}
\setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text,%
    ItalicFeatures={Contextuals={NoWordInitial, NoWordFinal,
NoLineInitial, NoLineFinal, NoInner}}]{Hoefler Text}
\usepackage{scrpage2}
\pagestyle{scrheadings}
  \clearscrheadings
  \ihead{ Essay}
  \ohead{Alexander Hamann}
\cfoot{\pagemark}
\begin{document}
blabla
\end{document}

I've got a copy of v2.98 KOMA-Script package installed in ~/Library/
texmf so that should be called no matter which distribution I switch
to using the TeX Distribution pane in System Preferences.
I really think there is a problem which comes from the use of the
Contextual commands in combination with scrpage2. Given that both
distros call the same KOMA-Script, where could the problem lay?

Alex