[OS X TeX] XeTeX

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Sep 25 21:39:50 CEST 2008

On Sep 25, 2008, at 1:01 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

> Does someone know the macros for XeTeX and XeLaTeX?
> GG

Here is part of a template I use (you may not have all these fonts)

%%!TEX TS-program = xelatex
%%!TEX encoding = UTF-8 Unicode

% for math fonts, default is latin modern math

%\setromanfont[Numbers=Lining,Scale=1.05]{Hoefler Text}
\setromanfont[Numbers=OldStyle,Scale=1.08]{Minion Pro}
%\setsansfont{Gill Sans}
\setsansfont[Scale=MatchLowercase]{Myriad Pro}
%\setmonofont{Lucida Sans Typewriter}

Note: loading xltxtra actually also loads fontspec and xunicode but I
like knowing that they are there even though they are redundant.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)